Speakers and their topics for the main conference were:
- God's Design for Marriage — Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr., GPTS president
- *Gay Marriage: Right or Wrong? — Gary Bates, Creation Ministries International
- The Maker's Instructions — Dr. Ian Hamilton, pastor Cambridge Presbyterian Church (UK), GPTS trustee and adjunct professor.
- *Nurturing Sexual Intimacy in Marriage — Dr. Joel Beeke, president, Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
- *Free at Last: Counseling Those Dominated by the Sin of Pornography — Dr. Kevin Backus, pastor, Bible Presbyterian Church, Grand Island, N.Y.; Fellow - National Association of Nouthetic Counselors
- Family Worship in the Reformed Tradition — Dr. Benjamin Shaw, GPTS associate professor
- God's Nursery — Dr. Pipa.
- Biblical Wisdom for Courtship and Dating — Dr. Richard Phillips, pastor, 2nd Presbyterian Church, Greenville
- Special lecture on The Life and Theology of John Owen: A 400th Anniversary Appreciation — Dr. Ryan McGraw, GPTS associate professor and Owen scholar
* Please not that lectures marked with a * are not recommended for children under age 13.
Order these timely resources here (free shipping):