Monday, January 11, 2016

The 2016 Prospective Student Campus Preview: With Perks!

Thinking about a seminary education? Wondering what it would look like? Or which seminary to choose? We can help you make a decision!

On the eve of the 2016 Spring Conference, Greenville Seminary will again host an open house for prospective students. Encounter GPTS 2016 will be held on March 7 and 8.

The event will again include opportunities for would-be students to tour the campus, attend classes and a special chapel service, meet faculty and students, and participate in a panel discussion. As an added perk, first-time prospective students who participate in the campus preview events will be allowed to attend the main Spring Conference free as a guest of the seminary. That's a $115 value! If you eventually enroll, you may be able to recover your travel expenses as well.

Prospective students and their guests are invited to a special lunch in the Student Commons on Monday, March 7, at 11:30 a.m. This is a great time to mingle and fellowship with current students, faculty and staff of the seminary.

Here's what one prospective student visitor to the GPTS campus said: "I wanted to reach out and tell you how much I appreciated our time together yesterday, and how much I enjoyed visiting Greenville Seminary! It is such an invigorating honor to stand amongst men with such a passion for God's holy and inerrant word! I was beyond impressed and inspired to do all that it takes to become a student there in the future! I would also like to extend my gratitude toward the wonderful students who made a point to speak to me and encourage me not only in my decision to attend but also in my faith! Also, thank you for a wonderful lunch and your kind and considerate conversation! The entire time was truly a pleasure and an honor!"

Seminary Recruiter Garry Moes briefing student prospects
If you are considering a seminary education, this is an excellent opportunity to learn more about GPTS, enhance your understanding about a theological education, and inform your decision-making about choosing a seminary. Register now to attend. Be sure to follow the special instructions in the confirmation notice for registering for the main Spring Theology Conference for free.

To download a printable brochure, go here.

Taking the Campus Tour
Lunch Conversation with Dr. Tony Curto in the Student Commons