The conference will be held again at Woodruff Road Presbyterian Church, 2519 Woodruff Rd, Simpsonville, S.C. Register online at GPTS web site. Register by Jan. 29th for Early Bird rates on conference fees (see below). Click here to download a bulletin insert. Feel free to print this insert set (two per sheet) to include in your church bulletin.
Also planned is the second annual campus preview for prospective students on March 7-8. Prospective students who attend the Encounter GPTS open house may attend the Spring Theology Conference for free.
With marriage, family and sexuality severely under attack in America, Greenville Seminary has never offered a more timely conference. The church and the world need biblical answers to the sexual perversions rampant in our culture. More importantly, the church needs to demonstrate the powerful, biblical alternative.
Speakers and their topics are:
- God's Design for Marriage — Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr., GPTS president
- Gay Marriage: Right or Wrong? — Gary Bates, Creation Ministries International
- The Maker's Instructions — Dr. Ian Hamilton, pastor Cambridge Presbyterian Church (UK), GPTS trustee and adjunct professor. (Evening worship service, free and open to the public. Live webcast on SermonAudio)
- Nurturing Sexual Intimacy in Marriage — Dr. Joel Beeke, president, Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
- Free and Last: Counseling Those Dominated by the Sin of Pornography — Dr. Kevin Backus, pastor, Bible Presbyterian Church, Grand Island, N.Y.; Fellow - National Association of Nouthetic Counselors
- Family Worship in the Reformed Tradition — Dr. Benjamin Shaw, GPTS associate professor
- God's Nursery — Dr. Pipa. (Evening worship service, free and open to the public. Live webcast on SermonAudio)
- Biblical Wisdom for Courtship and Dating — Dr. Richard Phillips, pastor, 2nd Presbyterian Church, Greenville
- Special lecture on The Life and Theology of John Owen: A 400th Anniversary Appreciation — Dr. Ryan McGraw, GPTS associate professor and Owen scholar
- Early Bird rate $85 through Jan. 29, Spouse $35, Non-GPTS Student $20, Alumni $60;
- Jan. 30-Mar. 3 - Standard rate $115, Spouse $35, Non-GPTS Student $25, Alumni $85.
- After Mar. 3, on-site registration rate of $120 applies, GPTS, Graduate $90, Student $30.
- Youth 12 and under attending with parents: Free; Over age 12: $20.
- Prospective GPTS students who attend the pre-conference open house (see below) may attend the main conference without charge.