- Ask God to grant comfort to new Administrative Assistant Susan Holmes and her family following the recent death of her mother in Great Britain.
- New Office Manager Doug Watson seeks prayer support as he acclimates himself to his complex new duties. Pray also that the Watsons will be able to sell their house in Pennsylvania quickly and complete their move to South Carolina.
- Pray for a quick recovery for Josie Hoopes, daughter of incoming resident student Duncan Hoopes and his wife Debbie of Tampa, Fla. Josie was seriously injured in a bicycle accident while serving as a counselor at Ridge Haven camp. She was hospitalized in nearby Brevard, N.C.
- Pray for our students and faculty as they begin a new semester later this month. Thank God for the large new class of incoming students both on campus and elsewhere in the country and world.
- Pray that God will abundantly supply the seminary's financial needs during the summer months and bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- Ask God to bless, enrich and refresh Dr. Pipa during his teaching sabbatical.
- Continue to pray for completion of the final steps for the wife and children of one of our foreign students, who escaped persecution in their native land, to embark on their journey to the United States. Give thanks that our student's 19-year-old sister-in-law who escaped with the family but has been cleared to enter the United States.
- Please persist in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Pray With Us
Posted by Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary at 2:09 PM