"Our prayer must not be self-centered. It must arise not only because we feel our own need as a burden we must lay upon God, but also because we are so bound up in love for our fellow men that we feel their need as acutely as our own. To make intercession for men is the most powerful and practical way in which we can express our love for them." — John Calvin
- Pray that God will abundantly supply the seminary's financial needs during the summer months and bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- Ask God to bless our students who are ministering through summer internships.
- Thank God for the addition of two new faculty members, Dr. Ryan McGraw and Rev. Breno Macedo. Pray for blessings upon their teaching endeavors.
- Ask God to bless Dr. Pipa during his upcoming teaching sabbatical.
- Continue to pray for completion of the final steps for the wife and children of one of our foreign students, who escaped persecution in their native land, to embark on their journey to the United States. Intercede, especially, for our student's 19-year-old sister-in-law who escaped with the family but has not yet been cleared to enter the United States.
- On-going health concerns: Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he continues to struggle with knee pain. Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities.