- Pray for our Board of Trustees as they hold their Spring meeting this month and deal with several weighty issues.
- Pray for our students and faculty as they draw near to the close of the current semester. Pray for understanding and stamina as they conclude their studies this month and take final exams.
- Ask God to bless our graduates and to prepare the way for some who are seeking internships, pastoral calls, and other avenues of ministry following their 2014 graduation.
- Continue to pray for completion of the final steps for the wife and children of one of our foreign students, who escaped persecution in their native land, to embark on their journey to the United States. Intercede, especially, for our student's 19-year-old sister-in-law who escaped with the family but has not yet been cleared to enter the United States.
- Thank God that Dr. Anees Zaka, adjunct faculty member who teaches our courses in Islam, is recovering from a recent heart attack which restricted his activities. He is expected to be able to teaching his Islam classes this fall here at GPTS. Praise God that our new Masters Degree in Apologetics and Islam program has its first enrollee, a student from Africa.
- Pray that God will abundantly supply the seminary's financial needs and bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- On-going health concerns: Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he continues to struggle with knee pain. Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities.
Friday, May 2, 2014
Pray With Us
Posted by Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary at 12:40 PM