- Give praise to God for clearing the final steps of the way for the wife and children of one of our foreign students who escaped persecution in their native land, and are now ready to embark on their journey to the United States. Intercede further, however, for our student's 19-year-old sister-in-law who escaped with the family but has not yet been cleared to enter the United States.
- Join us in thanking God for His mighty blessing on our 2014 Spring Theology Conference. May those who could not attend find edification in the available audio and video recordings.
- Pray for our students and faculty as they draw near to the close of the current semester. Pray for understanding and stamina as they conclude their studiesduring the next six weeks.
- Ask God to prepare the way for senior students who are seeking internships, pastoral calls, and other avenues of ministry following their 2014 graduation in May.
- Pray for Dr. Anees Zaka, adjunct faculty member who teaches our courses in Islam, as he recovers from a recent heart attack which has restricted his activities.
- Thank God for Hiss mercy in protecting the Octavius Delfils family (GPTS alumnus, missionaries in Haiti) during their recent car accident. Pastor Delfils has been home from the hospital since Monday, April 7. The doctors have given him instruction to rest. Pray for wisdom for the doctors as they do further tests in the next few days. Continue to pray for the Delfils' children, Carlens and Farah, as they write exams this week.
- Pray that God will abundantly supply the seminary's financial needs and bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- On-going health concerns: Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he continues to struggle with knee pain. Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Pray With Us
Posted by Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary at 10:03 AM