|Student William Hill (left) and volunteer chaplain Tom Ellis|
participated in the 2013 Presbyterian Church History tour.
- HT10 – Presbyterian Church History, Jan. 6-17, taught by Dr. C.N. Willborn. This course includes a two-day historical tour in Columbia and Charleston, S.C.
- AT20 – Introduction to Homilectics, Jan. 7-10, taught by Dr. Joseph A. Pipa, Jr.
- AT30 – Reformed Worship, Jan. 14-17, taught by Dr. Pipa.
- OT32 – Old Testament Biblical Theology, Jan. 6-10, taught by Dr. Michael Morales.
- AT40 – Reformed Pastor, Jan. 8-10 & 13-15, taught by Rev. William Shishko.
We welcome many of our distance-learning students to campus during the winter term. The intensive schedule of classes provides these students an opportunity to satisfy part of the requirement for long-distance students to spend an equivalent of one year on campus.
Spring Semester classes begin on January 28. As of the date of this publication, 61 students were registered for the Spring Semester, with some additions possible before classes begin.
|Students and other participants listen to Dr. Nick Willborn unfold|
history at the old Columbia Seminary during the 2013 class tour.