- Pray for comfort and the merciful hand of God for GPTS student Jeremy Hill and his wife Stephanie, whose 6-month-old daughter Serenity died suddenly just before Christmas.
- Rejoice with student Trevor Setzer and his wife Maria over the birth on Dec. 27 of their third covenant child, Lydia Jean. (7 lbs, 12 ounces, 21 inches). Mother and baby are doing well.
- Pray that God will abundantly supply the seminary's financial needs in 2014 and bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- Pray for blessings on the 2014 Winter Term which began January 6 and continues through January 24. Seek travel protections for our distance students who are attending this term's classes on campus.
- Praise God and thank Him for answering many prayers on behalf of the wife and children of one of our foreign students who have managed to make their way out of danger in their native land, travel through three neighboring counties and are soon to embark on their journey to the United States.
- Pray that God would guide preparations and registrations for our 2014 Spring Theology Conference. Pray that many would come to learn anew of the mighty providences of God.
- Ask God to prepare the way for our senior students who are seeking internships, pastoring calls, and other avenues of ministry following their 2014 graduation.
- On-going health concerns: Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he continues to struggle with knee pain. Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities.
Monday, January 6, 2014
Pray with Us
Posted by Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary at 11:05 AM