The full roster of conference speakers and their topics is as follows:
- Dr. Richard Belcher — "The Supernatural Creation of Man" (including examination of modern theories of theistic evolution)
- Dr. Guy Waters — "The Covenant of Works"
- Dr. Joel Beeke — "Temptation and Fall" (free Tuesday evening service)
- Mr. Matthew Holst — "Red in Tooth and Claw? An Exegetical Evaluation of the Doctrine of Death Before The Fall"
- Dr. Bill Vandoodewaard — "Thomas Boston and the Four-fold State"
An Open House Reception in the seminary's Commons will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday. A prospective student luncheon will be held in the Commons at 11:15 a.m. Senior students and faculty members will be on hand to greet prospective students and answer questions.
All young adults (high school and college), along with their parents, are invited to meet at the Seminary Commons on Tuesday, March 12th after the evening lecture (9:00 p.m.) for a time of fellowship, games and refreshments. For further information or questions, contact Pastor Fred Hofland at 910.538.1404.
|Dr. Beeke, Tuesday|
evening service speaker
We see the Doctrine of Man as an increasingly important topic at this time as the biblical understanding of man's origins, nature and purposes is under concerted attack. It is critical for all believers and especially leaders in the church to examine these issues thoughtfully. We hope to see many turn out for this conference and ask that you encourage your pastors and elders to consider attending.
Don't forget the post-conference Golf Tournament on Thursday at 1:30 p.m. If you wish to play, contact Garry Moes immediately. More information here.