- Ask God to bless and guide our Board of Trustees as they hold their annual fall meeting Nov. 14.
- Pray that God will abundantly bless our year-end financial outreach and to bless and prosper all those who may be led to give in support of this work in God's Kingdom.
- Thank the Lord that all of our 2013 graduates have now found positions of ministry.
- Praise God that the family of a resident foreign student has been able to exit difficult circumstances in their native country. Ask God to intervene in their efforts to obtain new travel documents and funds to continue their complicated journey to the United States. Give high praise to God for the unconditional release from prison of another family member still in the native country.
- Pray that God would guide us as plans get underway for our 2014 Spring Theology Conference.
- Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he continues to struggle with knew pain.
- Ongoing requests: Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities. Pray also for Dr. Doug Anderson, husband of Administrative Assistant Gail Anderson, as he continues to deal with multiple sclerosis. Remember Development Director Garry Moes through his ongoing treatments for prostate cancer, which are proving successful to date.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Pray With Us
Posted by Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary at 12:15 PM