"The power of prayer is not resident in the prayer itself or in those praying, but in the eternal purpose of God that incorporates our prayer for His ends. Prayer does work, not as an outside influence but in purposed congruence in God's eternal plan." — Stanley D. Gale, in byFaith.
- Pray for a new outpouring of contributions to support the seminary financially this month.
- Ask God for provide financial and other resources for some prospective students from Africa and China who desire to study at GPTS.
- Praise God that the family of a resident foreign student has been able to exit difficult circumstances in their native country and are making their complex way to further freedom with hopes of reuniting in the United States.
- Remember GPTS custodian John Jolly in prayer as he recovers from knee surgery last month. Thank God for the excellent progress that has been made and that John has been able to return to limited work at the seminary.
- Pray for longtime GPTS supporter Jean Coleman as she struggles with facial cancer. Please pray with us that God would continue to provide her with the grace and strength she has reflected so well so far.
- Ongoing requests: Please continue in prayer for Betty McGoldrick, wife of Professor James McGoldrick, as she continues to deal with her pain and disabilities. Pray also for Dr. Doug Anderson, husband of Administrative Assistant Gail Anderson, as he continues to deal with multiple sclerosis.